When the emergency opening of locks in the Dnipro will come in handy
Among the many situations in life, several cases can be identified when the services of specialists cannot be dispensed with. We will list the most common ones.
- Emergency door opening in the event of a broken lock.
- Despite all the reliability of modern lock mechanisms, sooner or later everything fails. Careless handling and operation play a role, and you may need an emergency lock opener. Do not try to open the keyhole yourself, because this can cause additional difficulties. The best solution is to call the MyKey emergency service, and within 20 minutes professionals will provide you with the necessary assistance.
- Opening the door lock cause the loss of the keys.
- Unfortunately, this is a fairly common occurrence. Most often, children fall into such a situation, but no one is immune from it, so it is important to know how to act in such a situation. If you suddenly discovered the loss of the key, you will need emergency opening of locks in Dnipro. A specialist will select the necessary replacement or carry out repairs.
- Damage to the castle by intruders.
- Unfortunately, there are not rare cases when the neighbor's children or teenagers can damage the manhole with foreign objects in an attempt to misbehave. For example, you may find matches, nails, and other things in the lock that can render the lock unusable. Do not despair, the masters of our service will perform the necessary manipulations to save your lock and bring it to working condition.
- Emergency opening of the lock if the child closed the door from the inside.
Children are interested in various mechanisms, and locks are no exception. The child can turn the key or handle while the parents went to the playground to get the mail. If you don't have a spare key, MyKey, an emergency door opening service in Dnipro, will help. We can open a door lock of any complexity without damaging the surface of the door.
Monday - Friday: Open 24 hours
Saturday - Sunday: Open 24 hours
st. Svyatoslav Khorobroy, 16
+38 (098) 406-86-36
+38 (095) 925-38-32